Saturday, May 28, 2011

Green Bee Reviewed: Dapple® Green. Clean. Baby-Safe. Home Care Products

The results are in and the "Green Bees" have spoken!!


“Dapple is a line of natural-based cleaning products for households with children. Dapple products are baby-safe and baby-specific-using ingredients found in nature that are also proven to tackle unique baby cleaning challenges, from dried milk on bottles to sticky fingerprints on toys.”




 



           Green Bee Cherisse of  XOXO Pro Cosmetics writes;

           Thank you for letting me use your products!
           The product that I used was Dapple Baby Laundry Detergent.
           I loved the light fresh scent and it cleaned my sons clothes really well.
           I would definitely get this over using non Eco-friendly products!
           Out of a scale 1-5, I would rate this a 5 because it cleans exceptionally well      
           and I love the light fresh scent.  I would definitely buy this again.

           Thanks,
                                                                          
           Cherisse

____________________________

           Green Bee Ania of The Lauren Daniels Co. writes;
           
I used the Dapple Baby Laundry Detergent to clean my family's clothes.  It has a great scent and it is an effective laundry detergent. It is comparable to Proctor & Gamble's Dreft but it does not have the chemicals and perfumes Dreft has.  I suggest you review the ingredients that is in Dreft so that you can see the list of chemicals for yourself (Click here). I would purchase this product again and I would give it a score of 4.  I would not hesitate to purchase their other products based on the performance of the detergent.

Ingredients / Contains:
Purified water, baking soda from natural ore, cleaners derived from fruits, tree oils and glucose.








          Green Bee Audria writes;

          Which product did you test? I tested the Dapple Toy & Surface Cleaner.
        
          Did the product work better, the same, or worst than the product that
          you would normally purchase?  It worked about the same as the other product I use.


          Was the product effective at performing its task?  Yes.

          Did the scent of the product make you cough, sneeze, or choke?  No.

          Did the product feel harsh to your skin or the object that you were
          cleaning?  No.


          Would you purchase this product again?  Yes

          Based on the performance of this product, would you like to try other
          products from Caldrea or Dapple?  Sure

          How would you rate this product on a scale of 1-5?  If one is low and 5 is high, I would rate

          it about at 4.

Ingredients / Contains:
Two naturally derived cleaning agents, fruit derived buffer, two natural preservatives, Lavender essential oil, purified water, biodegradable fabric. 


More Dapple Product Reviews Coming Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...